Property Management & Tenant Placement
Property managers in Georgia must be licensed real estate brokers if they manage property they do not own. The Georgia Real Estate Commission audits the trust accounts and files of licensed brokers. If your property manager is not an active licensee, the manager is operating illegally and you are not receiving the benefit of Georgia Real Estate Commission oversight
Tenant Placment Fees:
- First month's rent as commission for first year lease.
- No fees for annual renewals.
- Do not pay us, until we find you a tenant
- 30 days free property management service.
- Free Advertising and Tenant Screening
Property Management Fee
- 8% of the monthly scheduled rent ($65 Minimum per property).
- Properties with existing tenants will incur a $125 Client Intake Fee
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Reconciling security deposits
- Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
If you are interested is our services or have any additional questions, please contact Mia Fairly, Broker, cell phone 404-580-2062